Thursday, October 21, 2004

Closing Debate Statements on a 1 to 10 scale (10 is high)

Yes, I am aware this rating was completely lop-sided, but I would have given Keyes some points if he had at least used some of his fantastically descriptive vocabulary this evening. But, there were no mentions of smelly toads or gooses laying golden eggs. Obama 10--reminded voters he focuses on the issues that we need to address, said Keyes focuses on morality and this in itself was immoral--nice. Keyes 0 ---Stuck with his moral foundations as the solution to everything, such as the rising tide of crime, and I can't recall for sure if he said abortion and homosexuality or not, but we all know what he was thinking. He said the breakdown of the family caused all problems, he knew it and we knew it too. Don't tell me what I know Mr. Keyes.